War Thunder is an free-to-play MMO combat simulator dedicated to mid-20th century military aviation, armored vehicles, and naval vessel combat. You will take part in all of the major combat battles, fighting with real players all over the world. Become a lone hero or lead your team to victory — the choice is yours! War Thunder offers:
- Varied PvP full-scale combat missions
- An experience for both advanced virtual pilots and beginners.
- A co-op dymanic campaign, singleplayer missions, and a robust mission editor.
- A variety of aircraft with detailed flight models, exteriors, and interiors.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sounds, and beautiful music.
|Guides||Achievements||Updates||Official War Thunder Site|
Aircraft By Nation
|United States||Soviet Union||Germany|
Welcome to the War Thunder Community Wiki. We're currently hard at work, making a great and informative wiki for you guys to use and enjoy. As this is a community project, please feel free to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit any existing one. Questions about wiki editing should be directed towards the administrators.
- Want to experiment with editing a wiki? Please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.